Is LMV for me?
- Do you want to make Mountain View a better place to live and work?
- Do you want to make connections with people like yourself, who care about the community?
- Are you willing to commit 9 full days to become a better leader?
- Do you live or work in Mountain View, or feel a strong sense of connection to the community?
Then Leadership Mountain View is for you!
Learn how to be a leader in your community. Each year, up to 30 individuals participate in 9 full-day seminars that make up the Leadership Mountain View course.
First Class Day for the LMV Class of 2014
The first program day for the Class of 2014 is September 20, 2013.
Requirements for graduation
- Attend at least 7 out of 9 full program days
- Complete 10 hours of community service of your choice
Tuition for the nine month Leadership Mountain View Program (LMV) is $1,750. Members of the Chamber of Commerce Mountain View receivedLimited scholarships are available. Many companies support employees’ participation in LMV through their Education Reimbursement programs. Monthly credit card payment plans are also available upon request.
- Submit application and letter of reference by August 16, 2012
- Personal interviews are conducted starting the month of July
- Candidates notified of acceptance into the program by late-August
- $200 deposit due upon acceptance into the program to guarantee your space in the class
Completed application and a letter of recommendation must be received by July 26, 2013.